Serco Training Content Developer/Instructor NB52125194 in Alexandria, Virginia
Training Content Developer/Instructor NB52125194 Alexandria, VA, US
Job Description Job Description
• Training Content Developer/Instructor for the Integrated Personnel and Pay System–Army (IPPS-A) Increment II Program.
• Develops training products to include Computer Based Training (CBT), Instructor Led Training (ILT), Electronic Performance Support tools, and other Asynchronous and Synchronous products to be delivered across the Army for nationwide deployment of the IPPS-A system.
• Understands the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process and Agile Development Concept to effectively plan, design, develop, and test training products and deliver training sessions.
• Applies industry training development best practices and standards
• Participates in all Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases to define, design, develop, test, implement, maintain, and sustain the IPPS-A training solution
• Participates in training design/development strategy sessions
• Uses development tools such as, or similar to, the Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) 12.0 to develop training content
• Participates in Army Program Management (PM) Forums for stakeholder collaboration and other SDLC and training purposes
• Conducts instructor-led courses (face-to-face and virtual) to support nationwide deployment of IPPS-A Increment II
• Prepares and edits Program documentation
• Functionally knowledgeable in Learning Management System use, particularly PeopleSoft’s Enterprise Learning Management Module (ELM).
Required Skills Required Skills
• Must have a Secret clearance. • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience and minimum of 4 years of related training development experience. • Minimum of 2 years’ experience in instructing users on automated systems. • Experience participating on training development/instruction teams. • Experience planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing classroom, and distance learning training, to include instructor products (lesson plans, training aids). • Experience developing training prototypes and explaining functionality in terms understandable by users. • Experience in training delivery management for documenting instructor and end-user training and certification, and providing associated attendance and performance tracking and reporting. • Experience preparing and delivering oral presentations. • Knowledge of Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) policies, guidance, standards, and procedures for implementation of automated systems training, to include Self-Development Training, Agency NET and Operator NET; experience a plus. • Training experience in an ERP environment, PeopleSoft HCM a plus.
Employment Type Full time
Career Level Mid Career
Job ID 52125195
Company Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco has approximately 10,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. Our focus on Bringing Service to Life is more than a tagline, it’s the way we get things done, the way we talk with each other, and the way we interact and respect each other. We succeed by encouraging and generating new ideas. We trust our people to deliver. We are passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses. Our most powerful tool in improving performance is to instill a stimulating culture where people feel they can personally make a difference. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Functional Area Learning & Human Capital Management
Department The Citizen Services business unit provides support in three major areas: business process services, where we perform the actual function that the process is relate to; business process related software, that helps us manage the various components, the systems associated with the software in the process; and business process management, where we help design and track the performance of the specific business process. The business units work supports primarily the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Commerce, the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Bureau, the US Postal Service, the General Services Administration, and other Federal Government agencies. We support our clients with a work force of over 5,000 Serco and Serco subcontractor employees and provide mission critical support services.
- -->Serco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is availableand the supplemental poster is. If you need more information or require special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Serco HR Service Desk at 866-997-3726 or 703-263-6000. You may also e-mail us at.© 2017 Serco Inc.All Rights Reserved.12930 Worldgate Drive, Herndon VA 20170.1-866-99-SERCO;(1-866-997-3726).703-263-6000